- 15-Nov-2016 to 30-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- $14.00-$20.00 DOE + Commissions
- Full Time
Employer contribution benefits including health, dental, vision, L/STD, life and much more
Outreach, Inc. is a Church media and marketing company. Voted a "Certified Best Christian Workplace" in 2016 and 2017, we are a productivity driven, fun, engaged team whose corporate mission is to Equip the Church to more effectively reach their communities for Jesus Christ. The OUTREACH SPECIALIST (INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL) builds a consultative sales relationship with church leaders to fulfill that mission by partnering with them utilizing tools from our Print Products Division to meet their outreach needs.
Why Outreach? We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves--it's not just a job, it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with comprehensive company contribution benefits, a benevolence fund, and a culture that fosters teamwork with summer-time free food Fridays, corn hole tosses, ping pong tables, free adventure equipment check-out program, community work tables, and comfortable places to sit and read a book or congregate around a fireplace. In short: we work hard and play hard in a positive, work friendly environment. See www.outreach.com/careers for more information.
JOB DESCRIPTION / OVERVIEW
If you are selected for the OUTREACH SPECIALIST (INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL) position, here's what you can expect:
Outreach is looking to hire an Outreach Specialist (OS) to help us equip more churches with our resources primarily throughout North America. We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional that is growth-minded and can keep up in a fast-paced, highly-productive environment. The OS position requires an individual who is able to meet deadlines with a sharp attention to detail and can work well under pressure. Our sales environment has a strong focus on working through determined pipelines and internal processes to set up our OS teams for success in a way that few companies can match. We have an incredible database of active customers which will provide a solid book of business for new sales professionals coming in. We also have a vast database of warm customers on longer sales cycles providing prime prospecting lists for you to build your sales. We are intentional about creating a culture of collaboration, listening, coaching, accountability, and learning within the team. This is a goal-driven environment that demands an energetic, positive attitude. We pride ourselves on excellence and see our team as family. The position requires patience, a high value on effective long-term relationship building, and a solid understanding of how churches operate. If you're looking to be a part of a hard working, disciplined, winning team of dynamic sales professionals that are passionate about the church, Outreach may be a good fit for you.
Please only apply if you believe you possess or can operate in the following COMPETENCIES (Job Requirements, Skills, or Knowledge):
- The Inside Sales/Outreach Specialist utilizes their sales and church ministry experience to build a book of business, manage named accounts effectively, and meet department sales objectives.
- Communication--Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Organization and planning--plans, organizes, schedules and budgets efficiently, and productively. Focuses on key priorities.
- Attention to Detail--Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail projects.
- Calm under pressure--Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm--Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a "can-do" attitude.
- High Standards--Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Listening Skills--Lets others speak and seeks to understand their point of view.
- Persuasion--Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
At Outreach we value the following Cultural COMPETENCIES and we expect every member of the team to:
- Support company culture by commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of Outreach, Inc.
- Do their job with Honesty/Integrity--Doing what is right, even when no one is looking.
- Value Teamwork-working cooperatively to get the goal or objective completed together, on time, and with excellence.
- Work with Flexibility/adaptability (Agility)--Responding quickly and effectively to God-given opportunities to better equip the Church to reach their communities for Jesus Christ.
- Work to be a good Steward--Efficiently manage their relationships with people, company resources, and opportunities.
- Problem solve for Continual Process Improvement--Proactively and strategically identifying and analyzing business processes for optimization and implementing new systems or strategies for improvement.
(If safety is a concern in the working environment check "Other" and explain):
- Intermittent sitting, standing and walking.
- Telephone and/or computer work comprise at least 75% or more of each working day.
- Lively work environment with noise from colleagues in an open office setting.
- Intermittent periods of stress a few times throughout the year.
- Ongoing interaction with colleagues and/or customers and/or vendors more than 75% of the working day.
- Indoor, controlled temperature environment. (Heated/Air conditioned)
If reading this INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL - OUTREACH SPECIALIST job description excites you--please apply! We would love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.