- 03-Feb-2017 to 04-May-2017 (PST)
- Ad Sales
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Comprehensive employer contribution benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k and more.
Outreach Media Group, a division of Outreach, Inc., voted a" Best Christian Workplace" by our world-class team, is seeking a highly engaged professional to join our team of experienced digital advertising media consultants for the Christian leader and faith-based consumer markets. This person will develop new client relationships and generate conversations resulting in the discovery of prospective client objectives leading to recommendations of quality and intentional media campaigns. The Media Consultant will sell these campaigns to these clients utilizing our Church Leader Web Network, Faith-Based Consumer Network and Outreach magazine, focused primarily on reaching church leaders and faith-based consumers'with the primary responsibility of closing $400,000-$800,000 annually.
Outreach Media Group is an internal advertising sales agency which represents the various media owned and operated by Outreach, Inc. This media currently includes Outreach magazine (print and tablet edition), plus email, online, and lead generation opportunities with these websites:
Outreach Magazine, SermonCentral, ChurchLeaders, FaithIt, ForEveryMom, ChurchJobFinder, SermonQuotes, ChurchDiscounts, ChurchPlants, ToSaveALife, ColleageAndSeminary.
The position requires extensive prospecting via phone and email to generate a large volume of conversations resulting in developing key customer accounts in the church leader and consumer ad channels. Best suited for a professional media sales individual who is motivated by achieving monthly sales goals and uncapped compensation based on results.
OUTCOMES (Job Task, Metrics or Accountabilities):
- Build and grow a book of business to support monthly sales objectives.
- Generate quality conversations with prospective clients to consistently increase new business.
- Communicate consistently with existing clients the increasing possibilities and opportunities that Outreach has to offer to ensure retention and growth of these clients.
- Maintain a level of activity on the phone consistent with sales goals and assigned opportunities.
- Manage internal relationships with sales and administrative teams in a manner consistent with company core values and that helps everyone to grow and get better.
COMPETENCIES (Job Requirements, Skills, or Knowledge):
- Make between 20-50 Outbound Calls DAILY.
- Communicate effectively both on the phone and through email both internally and externally.
- Have a solid command of technology, excellent typing skills, and exceptional phone manner.
- Build relationships that increase the number of new advertisers and increase revenue from current advertisers to meet monthly sales goals.
- Achieve sales goals through the sale of online, print, email and lead generation advertising campaigns.
- Develop effective strategies for follow up with clients and possess the administrative skills to manage them utilizing the following programs: Google Mail, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, AdBook, LinkedIn, and other programs as implemented.
- Travel may be required 1-4 times per year.
- Support company culture by a commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of Outreach, Inc.
Why Outreach? At Outreach we care. We care about our employees which we demonstrate through competitive salaries and company contribution benefits that currently include but are not limited to health, life, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and sick benefits and so much more. Outreach has a benevolence fund to help employees in crisis, and a free adventure equipment check-out program so employees can borrow paddle boards, kayaks, snowshoes, sleds and all kinds of fun stuff.
Collaboration and teamwork are of very high value so we have events like our summertime "Free Food Fridays", in-house ping-pong tables, and corn hole toss games to encourage a sense of camaraderie and fun. There are sofas and comfortable gathering spaces, and community tables to work and congregate at. We also believe in giving back to our community by empowering our people to give and by corporately supporting and partnering with other ministries, locally and globally, that are doing good work. We are solely focused on equipping the Church to fulfill the great commission, so it's more than a job, it's a calling. If you believe you are qualified, we would love to hear from you. www.outreach.com/careers.
No recruiters or staffing companies, please.