Outreach Employee Benefits
Outreach holds their employees in high regard and as a result, we provide exceptional benefit plans for all employees. Below is a brief overview.
Full-time Colorado-based employees are eligible for insurance coverage effective the first day of the month following 60 days from date of hire.
Outreach contributes 100% of the employee's Kaiser HSA or HMO medical insurance premium for regular, full-time employees working 30 hours or more per week. Employees are offered a choice of one of three tiered health plans. A vision reimbursement of up to $250 per family member enrolled is included if enrolled in medical.
Outreach contributes 100% of the employee's HMO dental insurance premium with Assurant dental. A PPO plan is also available which includes a 20% discount on exams and glasses (15% for contacts) through VSP.
Chiropractic care is included when you enroll in the Kaiser HMO plan.
Basic Term Life/AD&D Insurance
Outreach pays for basic term Life/AD&D in the amount of $50,000 for regular, full-time employees.
Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance
Regular, full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Voluntary Life/AD&D for themselves, their spouse, and their children.
Short and Long Term Disability
Outreach pays for Short and Long term disability for full-time, regular employees.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Outreach sponsors a Flexible Spending Plan with the following options:
- Medical Flex Spending Account - may only be taken alongside the Kaiser HMO Plan.
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA) - for those enrolled in the High Deductible Health Plan HDHP. Outreach currently contributes $82.15 per pay period to everyone enrolled in the HDHP.
Outreach has an active 401(k) plan for all employees. Employees are auto-enrolled with voluntary contributions the first of the month following date of hire. After 6 months of completed service, Outreach contributes 1% and offers an additional match of up to 1% with 4% employee contribution.
Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
Employees are automatically eligible for EAP services providing 3 visits, per year, per family member. Plus a travel assistance service when employee travels 100+ miles from home or to another country.
Executives determine annual percentage for profit sharing disbursement to all regular employees when budget goals are met.
Vacation & Holidays
Outreach offeres two weeks of vacation annually, plus an optional vacation buy-up plan. Outreach gives employees nine paid holidays per year plus one personal day and 2 early release days.
1. Adventure equipment check-out program is free to employees. Check out items such as SUP boards, kayaks, life-jackets, tents, snowshoes, etc.
2. Free-food Fridays during summer months. Seasonal events and parties.
3. Outreach has a great team atmosphere with a shared sense of eternal purpose and mission.
4. Outreach is located in beautiful Colorado Springs and under the shadow of America's mountain - Pikes Peak. Our main campus is minutes away from Garden of the Gods, the U.S. Air Force Academy, the U.S. Olympic Training Center, and is just a few feet from Ute Valley Park which is great for mountain biking, hiking and trail-running.
These are intended to be brief descriptions of available benefits. Nothing within this document should be construed as an offer of employment or coverage or a guarantee of coverage or benefits.